The PEN-103 course prepares learners for entry-level penetration testing. The course covers key information security concepts such as cryptography, scripting, network protocols, and working with shells. Interns, system administrators, developers, and other information technology professionals will be introduced to content, tools, and technologies needed to learn penetration testing.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge when taking the Kali Linux Certified Professional (KLCP) exam.
- Linux Basics
- Windows Basics
- Networking Fundamentals
- Web Applications
- Introduction to Active Directory
- Working w/ Shells
- Bash, Python and PowerShell Scripting
- Location: on-site or online
- Duration: 1-week bootcamp or 12 weeks regular course
- Language: The teaching is in German, the course materials and the exam are in English.
- Target Group: The PEN-103 is suitable for those who have the OSCP (PEN-200) as a goal and want to start at the basic levels.
- 1-week bootcamp: 4290 CHF
- 12-week regular course: 2550 CHF
Discover the world of penetration testing with the PEN-103 course. Enroll now and gain valuable information technology skills. Fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.