This data protection declaration explains why and how the Oneconsult group of companies (Oneconsult International AG, Oneconsult AG and Oneconsult Deutschland AG), hereinafter referred to as Oneconsult, collects and uses personal data. This privacy statement contains information about your personal rights. This declaration applies to the data that you make available to us and that is made available to us by third parties. This data will be used, processed and stored in accordance with the procedures described here or for a purpose communicated to you at the time the data is collected. This data protection declaration serves in particular to inform you about data protection and the processing of data on our website. In the event of any other collection, storage or processing of data, you will be informed separately about your rights and the use of your data. Oneconsult stores and processes data for various purposes and the legal regulations for processing, storage and deletion differ according to these purposes.
According to article 4 (7) of the GDPR, the person responsible for storing and processing your data is Oneconsult. If you have any questions about this data protection declaration, how and why we store and process data, please contact us.
Oneconsult International AG
Tel +41 43 377 22 66
Fax +41 43 377 22 77
Scope of application
The Oneconsult group of companies (Oneconsult International AG, Oneconsult and Oneconsult Deutschland AG) collects your personal data for various purposes, such as to prepare an offer, process an order, answer questions or communicate with you when you apply for a job. This data is collected using the contact form: First name, surname and e-mail address, the nature of your request, how you became aware of us, a captcha and your individual message. This information can be captured: First name, last name, function, company, street, house number, country, zip code, city, telephone, fax, website, e-mail address, the type of request you made, a captcha and your individual message or any information within your message. Where appropriate, we may combine the personal information collected with information from other sources to improve overall accuracy and completeness and to tailor our interaction with you to meet your needs. This data can also be collected by telephone in consultation with you. The input or transfer of this data and the use of the contact form is voluntary. In addition, we also collect information in connection with your use of our website.
In order to ward off harmful attacks, e.g. DdoS attacks, but also to record website usage statistics, the IP data is stored and, if necessary, linked to cookie information.
Use of your personal data
Your given data as well as your inquiry will be used for the following purposes:
- For the execution of your requests by us or by third parties involved in order processing.
- For answering questions and requests by experts from Oneconsult and ist subsidiaries.
- To contact you.
- To personalise our website, to simplify navigation and for website usage statistics.
- To compile statistics on the nature of requests to improve the services offered.
- To improve security measures.
The processing of your data is in accordance with article 6 (1) a) oft he GDPR. By submitting your data and confirming that you have read this declaration, you agree to how, what, that and for what purpose we process your data within the scope of this data protection declaration.
Information security has top priority for Oneconsult. Oneconsult takes organisational and technical measures to protect data in any form in accordance with current standards and good professional practice and to comply with local legal requirements.
Storage and deletion of data
- Your data will be saved with your inquiry in order to be able to contact you at a later date within the scope of your inquiry. As a customer or potential customer, your data will also be stored in our CRM tool. Oneconsult uses IT systems in which personal data is stored and processed as well as paper records and printouts to fulfill your request or order.
- Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent. Excluded from this are
- Payment service providers who must be directly involved with your order or inquiry
- State financial supervisors, law enforcement or other governmental or regulatory authorities or other third parties required by and in compliance with applicable laws or regulations, pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR
- Oneconsult’s internal technical experts independent of their location or Oneconsult subsidiary
- Administrative activities within Oneconsult and its subsidiaries
- Tools used by Oneconsult or suppliers of tools which are used to collect, store or process data (e.g. CRM tool or archiving service provider).
- Data in connection with contracts will be retained for a specific purpose for at least ten years (statutory retention period) in accordance with Article 6 (1) c) of the GDPR; all other data will be retained for as long as it is useful for the purpose for which it was collected.
- The processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the unambiguous identification of a natural person, health data or data relating to sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person shall be refused. Data with this content will not be collected by us and will never be requested. If such data are sent to us unsolicited or are contained in documents sent to us, these data and documents will be deleted or destroyed immediately.
- According to Article 17 GDPR you can request the deletion of your personal data as well as your request at any time. You also have the right to inspect, correct, revoke, restrict or object to the use of your data at any time.
- If you believe that the processing of your data violates your privacy or legal regulations, you can contact us at any time or, in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, submit a complaint to the local data protection supervisory authority.
Oneconsult International AG
Tel +41 43 377 22 22
Fax +41 43 377 22 77
Links to third party providers
This website may contain links to other websites. If visitors follow links to other websites, the Oneconsult privacy statement published here no longer applies. We encourage visitors to read each Web site’s privacy statement before disclosing any personally identifiable information.
Oneconsult uses so-called social plug-ins (“buttons”) of social networks such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.
After their activation, a direct link to the server of the social network in question is created. The contents of the button are then transmitted directly from the social network to your browser and incorporated into the website there. Once buttons are activated, social networks can retrieve data regardless of whether you actively use the button or not. If you are logged into a social network, the network can link your visit to the site to your user account. A social network cannot link a visit to other Oneconsult websites if you do not also activate the respective button there.
We have no control over the amount of data that social networks collect through their buttons. The social networks’ data protection guidelines contain information on the purpose and scope of the data collected, the way in which it is processed and used, the rights to which you are entitled and the settings you can make to protect your privacy.