Cyber attacks are a constant threat to companies of all sizes and in all industries. However, the potential costs and consequences of such attacks are often underestimated. To minimize potential damage and loss of time and money, it is critical to be well prepared for this eventuality and, above all, to be aware of it.
Our Incident Response Awareness Presentation provides you with the opportunity to raise awareness of cyber attacks and spread knowledge of proper incident response throughout your organization. Our experienced incident response team customizes the presentation to your audience and industry to provide the greatest value.
The one-hour presentation contains in-depth knowledge of the current threats, methods and tactics used by attackers. Real-world experiences are also reported and the consequences of an attack for all parties involved are addressed.
Our goal is to raise employee awareness of cyber incidents through clear and comprehensible training. At the end of the presentation, you will receive the slides that will serve as a reference and help you implement what you have learned.
Invest in your company’s security by taking advantage of our customized Incident Response Awareness Presentation. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an event. Together, we will strengthen your business against the threats of a digital world.
Raising employee awareness of cyber incidents through a clear and understandable training.
- Introduction to the example scenario
- Challenges in incident response
- Anecdotes and real-life examples
- Consequences of an attack on the organization, its partners and employees
- Contribution of participants to the prevention of cyber attacks
- Location: Oneconsult (Zurich, Bern, Munich) or as a company course on site.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Cost: 3900 CHF excl. VAT
- Target Group: The Incident Response Awareness Presentation is aimed at all employees. No previous knowledge is necessary.
Make sure your employees are aware of the dangers of cyber incidents. Contact us now for the Incident Response Awareness Presentation.