This “OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst” bootcamp prepares participants with already solid knowledge in hacking and penetration testing for the OPSA certification exam. The course introduces you to the OSSTMM methodology. A special focus is on the security metrics of the OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual) and their application in the function of a security analyst. If you pass the exam, you will receive a recognized certificate as “OPSA – OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst”.
Technical testing knowledge is mandatory to pass the exam. The fundamentals of project management of audit projects are also taught. An OPSA certified expert is a security analyst who has the skills and knowledge to analyze the security posture of an organization, network, or product.
You will be able to design a comprehensive security strategy that includes specific defense tactics based on system information, network information, security defense tactics based on security scans, penetration test results, and usage.
- OSSTMM Introduction
- Overview of the roles of the OSSTMM
- General overview of data security
- OPSA tasks
- Rules of Engagement
- Understanding security analyses
- Security analysis of network topologies
- Design of secure network topologies
- Review and validation of test procedures
- Analysis of test results
- Project management in OSSTMM
- Writing and presentation of reports
- Basics of risk management, values for risk assessment
- Management of the security team
- In this course, you will learn to analyze and interpret results from security testers according to OSSTMM, for example, to calculate the benchmark Risk Assessment Value (RAV) or to detect false results.
- After the course, you will be able to write and analyze network diagrams and test reports.
- You will learn to design network topographies with associated project control tools.
- You will be able to pass the OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst exam.
- Location: Basel, Bern, Zurich or online
- Duration: 3 days
- Costs: 3950 CHF
- Target Group: The typical audience for this course includes security auditors/assessors, security consultants, network engineers, CISO, CIO, CSO, and compliance managers.
Expand your pentesting skills and become certified as an “OPSA – OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst”.
Oneconsult develops and organizes courses tailored to the needs of your company. Contact us for an individual offer.