The Secure DevOps Training is the ideal solution for individuals and companies looking to implement DevOps in their organization and optimize their continuous delivery pipeline in terms of security.
In the Secure DevOps Training, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in setting up a continuous delivery pipeline and to design it interactively. In addition, you will learn about a variety of tools that can be integrated into it and that will help you check existing code for security vulnerabilities or misconfigurations.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Working in DevOps
- Security in DevOps
- Secure Continuous Delivery
- Security in Pre-Commit
- Security in Commit (CI)
- Security in Acceptance
- Challenge CI/CD Pipeline
After the Secure DevOps Training, you will be able to:
- describe the origins of the DevOps movement,
- list and explain the six main pillars of DevOps,
- articulate the “Three Ways” of Kim, Humble, Debois, and Willis,
- list the eight phases of DevOps and discuss the activities in the phases,
- perform thread modeling using STRIDE,
- name the benefits of IDE plugins,
- give examples of client-side and server-side commit hooks and their characteristics,
- concentrate on the essentials during peer reviews,
- evaluate the capabilities of SAST,
- pay attention to the essential aspects when managing dependencies,
- list at least 3 DAST tools (including DAST & Infrastructure Scanning),
- describe the 3 types of clouds and their characteristics,
- list at least 2 tools for managing secrets, and
- have a rudimentary DevOps continuous delivery pipeline up and running.
- Location: Oneconsult (Zurich, Bern, Munich) or as a company course on-site
- Duration: 2 days
- Costs: 4000 CHF
- Target Group: The Secure DevOps training is suitable for software developers, administrators, system engineers, software testers, CISOs and security managers.
Optimize your DevOps continuous delivery pipeline and strengthen security throughout the entire development process! Fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.