This training teaches everything you need to know about secure software development. Our “Shielding Your Code” methodology provides you with the tools and knowledge to protect your web applications from serious security flaws.
Studies show that over 90% of all web applications have serious security flaws, even though effective countermeasures exist for most types of attacks. Vulnerabilities are mostly found in architecture and design, in application logic, in program code, in third-party libraries or in deployment and configuration.
Our Secure Software Development Training teaches you the latest attack methods on web applications from a hacker’s perspective, so you can minimize potential security vulnerabilities. We show you how to recognize and defend against different attack methods on web applications and their databases and backends. You will also learn how to apply the basic principles of secure software development and how to deal with potential threat scenarios.
Based on the OWASP Top 10, you will learn about the current attack methods on (web) applications and how effective protective measures should be taken:
- A01:2021-Broken Access Control
- A02:2021-Cryptographic Failures
- A04:2021-Insecure Design
- A05:2021-Security Misconfiguration
- A06:2021-Vulnerable and Outdated Components
- A07:2021-Identification and Authentication Failures
- A08:2021-Software and Data Integrity Failures
- A09:2021-Security Logging and Monitoring Failures
- A10:2021-Server-Side Request Forgery
- Location: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich or online
- Duration: 2 days
- Costs: 2100 CHF
- Target Group: Our Secure Software Development Training is aimed at software developers, webmasters, people responsible for the web and IT security managers.
Book Secure Software Development Training now and acquire the tools and knowledge to protect your web applications from security flaws.
Do you want to book the Secure Software Development Training for all employees at your company? Oneconsult develops and organizes courses adapted to the needs of your company. Contact us for an individual offer.