An Awareness Presentation on cyber security topics is a preventive measure to inform employees about the risks of cyber attacks and the importance of IT security. During the presentation, various topics are typically covered, including phishing, social engineering, password security, network and system management, data security and much more.
The goal of the Awareness Presentation is to raise awareness of the threats and risks and to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect yourself and your organization. During the presentation, practical examples and valuable tips and experiences from the everyday life of a cyber security expert are typically shared.
An awareness session can also be combined with other Security Academy offerings such as trainings, test phishing exercises, and regular security updates to create a comprehensive security strategy.
Contents of an Awareness Presentation
The Awareness Presentation includes a variety of topics that can be customized. The following are some examples of possible contents:
- General threat situation / reports from the media and statistics. Both international and cases from Switzerland.
- (In)secure passwords: Demonstration of how a password is cracked and what a secure password should look like.
- IT Security & Daily Business (Web/Email): Correct behavior on the web and protection against phishing and spear phishing attacks.
- Portable data storage devices: Use of USB sticks and demo with a modified USB stick (RubberDucky).
- Malware: The consequences of a malware infection and an encryption trojan.
- Reporting Channel: Response and reporting channels in the event of a cyber incident.
- Insight into the Darknet: The black market on the Internet and what happens to stolen data.
- Conclusion/Discussion: Final discussion and exchange of questions and suggestions.
- Location: on-site or online
- Duration: According to customer’s request, usually 60 – 90 minutes
- Costs: 1800 CHF excl. VAT
- Target Group: The cyber security awareness presentations are aimed at all employees of a company. No prior knowledge is necessary.
Book an awareness presentation now to raise awareness among your employees and ensure a higher level of IT security in your organization. We look forward to hearing from you.