Become a certified OPSE – OSSTMM Professional Security Expert. The OPSE training will provide you with an overview of the entire OSSTMM methodology and its application areas. After the course, you will be able to define a thorough security test, manage the parameters for a successful penetration test, define the requirements for a security analysis, and understand the functionality of OSSTMM as a methodology.
- OSSTMM Overview of Information Security
- The six sections of the OSSTMM with case studies
- International best practices and standards
- OSSTMM Rules of Engagement (the ethical approach in OSSTMM)
- Security Governance
- Numerous practical examples of common security-critical errors
- Basics of security testing and consulting
- Ethics and legality in IT security testing
- Risk assessment strategies
- Legal requirements and data protection
- Verification and validity of security tests
- Basics of Security Metrics
- Risk Assessment Values (RAV)
- Security Project Management
- Process and management of OSSTMM projects
- The OSSTMM project roles OPST, OPSA and OPSE
- Calculation and controlling of OSSTMM project plans
- OSSTMM Reporting
- You can plan and manage audits based on the OSSTMM.
- You understand, calculate, and use risk metrics.
- You will be able to pass the official OPSE exam.
The “OPSE – OSSTMM Professional Security Expert” training is designed for security analysts, security officers, project managers, management, decision makers and CISOs who want to deepen their knowledge and skills in cyber security. It is designed for individuals but can also be set up as a company course.
- Location: Basel, Bern, Zurich or online
- Duration: 3 days
- Costs: 3950 CHF excl. VAT
Book now and let us boost your IT security capabilities together. Become an OPSE certified security expert. The certification is organized in cooperation with digicomp.
Oneconsult develops and organizes courses tailored to the needs of your company. Contact us for an individual offer.