This “OSSTMM Professional Security Tester” bootcamp prepares participants with a sound knowledge of hacking and penetration testing for the OPST certification exam. The course teaches the OSSTMM methodology and how to apply it to perform OSSTMM-compliant security tests. The official OPST certification exam is provided by the Institute for Security and Open Methodologies (ISECOM) and the La Salle University in Barcelona.
- “Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)” – Information security overview
- Introduction to the OSSTMM methodology
- The six sections of the OSSTMM (with case studies)
- International best practices and standards
- OSSTMM Rules of Engagement (ethical approach of the OSSTMM)
- Security test types
- Structure of the OSSTMM compliance
- Procedure for testing
- RAV Risk Assessment Value as a benchmark
- Practical exercises to prepare for the “Certified OSSTMM Professional Security Tester” exam
- You prepare for the official OPST certification exam
- You learn the basics of the OSSTMM
- You have the ability to apply the knowledge in practical situations as a security tester
- You deepen your knowledge of how to use tools for security testing
- Location: Basel, Bern, Zurich or online
- Duration: 3 days
- Costs: 4100 CHF excl. VAT
- Target Group: The course is designed for security testers, security auditors, security consultants, security engineers, network engineers, system administrators and penetration testers. It is designed for individuals but can also be set up as a company course.
Sign up now and master the OPST certification. The certification is organized in cooperation with digicomp.
Oneconsult develops and organizes courses tailored to the needs of your company. Contact us for an individual offer.